I’m currently updating HOW BELIEFS WORK. Some of the things I touch upon are:
- There isn’t a God out there that loves you. It’s a total fabrication based on fear.
- Because beliefs self-reinforce instantly and manifest regardless of the thing believed, I totally accept those who believe there is a God. But please tell me why the first bullet point upsets you.
- What happens when you don’t believe in God? Is it the same as not believing in gravity? Asking because both are invisible and physicists aren’t sure how gravity works either.
- Jesus didn’t believe in God. Instead he used the user-friendly metaphor ‘father’. Smart!
- Agility is to spirituality what clumsiness is to religion.
- So, God created a lying, talking snake, eh? And Eve believed said snake under the guise that she wouldn’t die. She didn’t die.
- What does it mean to be created in God’s image when God is invisible yet everywhere? God=Gravity?
- The very first command in the Bible—go!
- The greatest command is located in what part of the Bible.
- What the Bible actually documents.
- What superpower is every human born with.
- Atheists can facilitate miracles.
To date there hasn’t been a single person willing to debate me or challenge me on how beliefs work. [Edit: a few more people are open to discussing Christianity/Bible’s take. I deeply appreciate it! #Teamwork] It remains the only rational statement of how beliefs work. Interestingly enough, it also describes how quantum physics works, too.
You know how people love to be right? Not me! I love to be wrong but nobody has rationally told me how and why I’m wrong. There’s a rational reason for this but people get so worked up that they fail to see that my rational statement perfectly describes why they get so worked up.
I’m not the only one who figured all of this out, Jesus.